Angelique's Blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

Summer Fun


This summer has been a lot of fun! A couple weeks ago we went to a local music festival at a park. There was live music, a kids craft activity table, face painting, cold snacks, and fun at the playground. Dunkin Donuts was giving out free samples of their smoothies. I tried the strawberry bannana - it was incredibly delicious. In this picture, Drake is holding a critter I made for him at the kids craft table. And that's my husband holding Drake. He is a terrific father!

Our neighbors are moving and had given us their old bicycle. We bought Drake a seat and a helmet, and now Lance and Drake go bike riding every week. Drake hates putting on his helmet, but he loves riding on the bike. I've heard that he talks up a storm about all of the stuff he sees.

Laters.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home