Angelique's Blog

Friday, September 22, 2006

Fighter-in-the-Making


We visited grandparents last weekend and Drake tried a new hair style... spikey. I like it! This photo is of Drake and his favorite stuffed animal, Puppy. My cousin's daughter gave Puppy to Drake at my baby shower. She was only about 6 at the time but she has such a great sense of what children like and how to play with children younger then her. They moved at about the same time I moved back up north and I miss them.

At Pennsic, I picked up a wooden sword for Drake. My husband and Drake play swords all the time. Ever since the demo we attended a couple weeks ago, Drake has added a new part to his swordplay routine. He swings his sword and then falls down. It's so cute! I think it's because at the demo, whenever someone fell down we clapped for the winner and for how well the person fell down. At demos, falling is just as important as winning because the crowd has fun watching the overly dramatic deaths and if you can't tell who won you'll know it's the person who didn't fall down! So here's a picture of Daddy and Drake playing swords. (pictures were provided by my Mother-in-law)

1 Comments:

  • Now, you see? I'm so glad that hairdoo didn't happen when he saw his Aunt Diana's raspberry-colored hair! It'd frighten ANYONE to realize that we're related! :)

    By Blogger Aunt Diana, at 11:56 AM, September 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home