Angelique's Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Ready for Fall?


So last week it rained a bunch and I had actually remembered my umbrella! When I cam home, I set my umbrella open on the floor to dry and Drake picked it up and was playing with it. Then I asked him to hold still so I could take a picture and he posed for the camera! How adorable!

Over the weekend we carved our Halloween pumpkins. We had an extra treat because my Mom visited, but sadly I didn't get any pictures of her! Drake liked to take the top off of my pumpkin, chew on the soft side, and put it back. I tried to put his hand inside the pumpkin to take out the guts, but he wouldn't do it. I thought he would like to get his hands slimey. I carved a traditional jack-o-lantern face in my pumpkin and my husband carved a more artistic face. The problem with mine is that I didn't make the holes big enough to feed enough oxygen to the candle, so I think I'll leave my pumpkin outside with the top off on Halloween. Cheers!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home