Angelique's Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4 Years Old = Big Burps and Made-Up Words

So Drake turned 4 a couple weeks ago and about the same time he has had the biggest burps ever! His burps have been so loud that I can't believe they come from him. He finds them absolutely hilarious and I can't help but laugh because I find it so funny (I will admit that one of my dirty little secrets is that I enjoy toilet humor). Such a little person could create such a loud noise!

In the past few months Drake has been making-up his own words. Sometimes it's just a bunch of sounds smashed together, and sometimes it's two words put together. The one that sticks in my head is "topbutt". When someone is really annoying him, he calls them a topbutt. I asked him what that was and his reply was something like - "most people have bottom butts, but some people have top butts".

No pictures today, but I might have some on friday or monday. Be on the look-out for new ultrasound picts and a pict of Drake's new bunk bed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home