Angelique's Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Belly Pict and Craft Projects



So last week I asked L to take a picture of me because my belly is already showing! With Drake, I didn't start showing till a couple weeks before the third trimester. Last week was week 19! Well, I've heard that you start showing sooner with the second child, and with girls because the weight is in the front. L took a second picture because Drake insisted that the yellow school bus be in the picture. I also got a haircut; the first time I've had bangs since highschool, I think!




Last is a picture of a blanket Drake wanted me to make for him. We were at the fabric store picking fabric for another project that I still have to finish... and Drake saw this dinosaur flannel fabric and asked me if I could make him something with it. I asked, like a blanket? He said yes. So, it was a really quick project where I only had to sew the blanket bias tape on the edges. This is one of his favorite blankets. The other one is a truck & car fleece blanket my Aunt Sue made for him. He says that one is nice and warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home