Regina, Snow, and Crafts
I started making jewelry! My Mother-in-law set
me up with a lot of supplies and showed me techniques. Here is a picture of my first pieces. I am very happy, I think they turned-out great! I'd like to make something for myself next. So this past week as I picked-out my jewelry in the morning, if I couldn't find something just right I tried to think what I would've wanted instead. So far I have one idea - Stay tuned.
Last, I've been waking-up to snow every morning this week! It's just a light dusting so it isn't too much trouble, but it's still cold! And I still need to brush-off my car. Drake is showing-off his new transformers in this last photo. We have a general rule that we don't buy anything this close to Xmas, but according to my husband he earned those transformers. Apparently Drake makes $2/hour when he goes to work with Daddy and behaves. I guess this means he has been a really good boy! Laters.
2 Comments:
i should send Boy to work, too. he only gets $1 per *week* for doing his chores.
By
Hokey, at 2:25 PM, November 24, 2008
I know Drake and Daddy have fun shopping together. But the toys are out of control!
By
Angelique, at 9:48 AM, November 25, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home