
I haven't posted in a while; I've been very busy! And this month is just speeding by! So a couple weekends ago, one of the unusually nice ones, Lance and I installed self-adhesive tiles on our back porch. I think it looks so much better then it did with just the plywood subfloor. They were surprisingly easy to cut. We also did some more landscaping with retaining-wall blocks for our flower bed in the front of the house. It looks very nice. We are about 12 blocks short of finishing the flower bed. Our next project will be to install an attic ladder to increase storage in our house. We will be getting an estimate later this week.

I went to a conference in Saratoga Springs to give a poster presentation. The second picture is of our poster. My family came with me and we went out to lunch to one of my favorite places, the Olde Bryan Inn. Drake thought it would be funny to stick a wrapper up his nose. I could see it and I told him to get it out, but I didn't realize that he wouldn't have the dexterity necessary. He ended up pushing it up his nostral far enough and in such a position that it could not be removed with tweezers or after sneezing 5 times. I spent my lunch break at the Urgent Care Center. It took the doctors a nose-spreader, special tweezers, L holding Drake down, and enough patience for 7 tries to get that wrapper out. Drake has said he will not stick anything else up his nose.
1 Comments:
wow, now all I can think of is that House episode "No, I think he was just sending them all in to rescue the cat...."
By
Sarah Maximiek, at 11:17 AM, November 17, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home