Pennsic Picts
Drake, Nana, Papa and I went to the Children's Fete and we had a good time. The picture below is of Drake playing swords with Papa (off camera) with a balloon sword. Drake came away from the fete with toys, a rubbing, and a scroll from the Kings & Queens at Pennsic. It's a great activity that we have done for the past 2 years. Drake and I visited the playground every day, the merchants every day, and the fighting field every day. We visited with our friends from other kingdoms, went to the archery field once, had fun in camp, and I just really enjoy the Mommy and Drake time!
My first 3 days back to work Drake asked me in the morning "Mommy, do you have to go to work today" "Yes I do" "Well, I'm gonna miss you" "I'll miss you too" One morning he climbed onto a stool, onto the arm of the loveseat, opened the games cupboard, pulled out a game and set it up on the floor while I was making my lunch. On my way out the door he asked if I wanted to play. There was no way I was going to turn him down! We played 3 games of Cathedral and I was 15 minutes late to work. It was worth it.

2 Comments:
Good for you! Drake will always remember you playing games with him.
By
Anonymous, at 6:41 PM, August 20, 2008
I think so too :) Thank you for your comment.
By
Angelique, at 7:29 AM, August 28, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home