Angelique's Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Pennsic


We had a very busy and exciting Pennsic this year! My favorite part about Pennsic is that I can relax with no real commitments and do whatever I want. But this year my husband was knighted. It was a beautiful vigil, and a beautiful knighting. He had been working towards this goal for almost a decade and it is well deserved. We haven't processed our pictures from Pennsic yet so I don't have any of mine to post, but Lord Skorri posted wonderful pictures from Pennsic 37 (http://skorri.smugmug.com/) and detailed L's knighting wonderfully (pages 22-26). I have included my favorite of his pictures here.


L's parents came to see the ceremony and I'm glad they did for so many reasons.


Drake's best quote for the trip, "Daddy, a shield is falling on me" We had our car packed as tight as possible going to Pennsic and at one point the pile next to Drake fell with a shield and 2 ratan swords falling on Drake. With the car moving, I quickly unburied my son to find him safe, and smiling, and still licking his giant lollipop.


I'll post more as we process our pictures.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home