Slip'n Slide and A Baseball Game
Drake's Nana and Papa visited this weekend and we had a great time. They gave Drake a Slip'n Slide. This slide is more exciting then the ones I played on as a kid. It has a shark jaw that opens and closes, it sprays water, and it has a bumper at the end where a pool of water forms. Very neat. I slid on it a couple times too :) Then a couple neighborhood kids joined Drake on the slide and it was even more fun.
We went to a baseball game for the B-Mets and there were superheros there! Well... the ballgame staff dressed-up in superhero costumes. It was a very hot day! You could see the sweat pouring off of some of the costumed folks, like Batman in his black plastic suit. It was lots of fun to see superheros just walking around the stadium doing normal things like drinking a poweraid, or interviewing a fan. In the comic books they do such fantastic things that it was neat to imagine them doing everyday things.
Well, I'm a little out-of-sorts today so I am going to cut this post short. Have a good one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home