Bowling and the Park
So Drake saw a commercial on TV about bowling which made him want to go bowling. He was talking about it for a couple weeks and finally talked to the right person. Grandma took the grandkids bumper bowling. It was fun, he was into it for the first few frames. Then he became intrigued by the machine that spit his ball back to him, then it was the hand blower... you get the picture. By about the 6th or 7th frame you had to call him over to take his turn. Here is a picture of Drake showing off his bowling shoes. I scored the highest with an 80something, great considering my score going into the 3rd frame was 0! Yes... I used to be on a bowling team in junior-high and I do enjoy bowling.
Then we went to a playground. Drake LOVED this thing on a spring he called a boat but I think it's something else. He played on much of the equipment and had a blast on a slide in which you went so fast that you landed on your butt on the ground!
We had a great weekend with the cousins and family and I'm so glad it looks like summer is finally moving-in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home