Quilt & Snowy Days
The recipients finally received the quilt I have been working on for 8 months for their newborn! I don't have enough spare time! They love to go camping across the country so I wanted to incorporate different outdoor patterns and animals. The most difficult animal to find, surprisingly, was the photorealistic turkey!
It's been snowing a lot in the past week. I visited my parents over the weekend for my little cousin's bridal shower. It's so strange to think that my little cousin is grown-up and getting married (I'm the oldest of all my cousins). Anyway, Drake was watching Grandpa use the tractor to get the snow out of the driveway and he decided he wanted to help. This surprised us because he has been afraid of the tractor and bulldozer and big 4-wheeler in the past. While he was riding, he never smiled. He just watched Grandpa moving the levers and steering, and the tractor bucket moving the snow. He was very focused and studying the experience. He said he had fun afterwards. Yay!
It snowed pretty hard yesterday. It was the real wet heavy snow - perfect for making a snowman. Drake had the most fun packing the snow and putting the face on.

2 Comments:
Is it Kelly that getting married? Just curious..... that was a gorgeous quilt by the way- you are one talented lady!!
mary
By
Mommy America, at 6:20 AM, February 28, 2008
It is Kelly. Thanks!
By
Angelique, at 8:08 AM, February 28, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home