Angelique's Blog

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Happy Birthday & Farewell

My son's birthday was this week. I woke him up on his birthday by singing him the Happy Birthday song and he awoke with a smile on his face. He loves that song. For his birthday dinner (its a tradition that the birthday boy or girl gets to choose their birthday dinner) Drake chose french fries, mozerella sticks, hotdogs, watermelon and lemonaid. For dessert, he had a cupcake. We got him R2D2, which he loves to pretend to be when he is playing Star Wars with his friends, and an Optimus Prime transformer (level 2). We sent him to Preschool with kryptonian cupcakes (green for Saint Patrick's Day), and Superman blowouts and napkins for the kids, and Drake wore his superman shirt (which used to be my husband's shirt). The kids love birthday parties at Preschool.




His party is this weekend, it should be a lot of fun! The party theme is the movie Cars. For activities, there will be a tatoo parlor, a drag race, and a trivia DVD game. I'm looking forward to seeing Drake interact with all of the kids. I don't go to playgroups, so I don't get to participate in that. We knew he would have his picture taken a lot this week so we took him to get a haircut. I think he looks like Spock from Star Trek. We've been to this place 3 times and this time we had a new person. It took her 1 hour to give Drake a haircut - and this place specializes in cutting kids hair! Summer is coming and I like to give Drake a buzz cut in the summer.


Farewell Gary Gygax. (I may not game anymore, but I'm a gamer at heart)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home