Rant: Car Too Close!

So I parked in a different parking lot then I usually do at work one day last week because my schedule had to be changed (Drake juggling). Look at how close this car parked to me! My car is the green one. I couldn't even get in on the drivers side. I had to get in on the passenger side and shimmy over to the driver's side - not pleasent, especially when you have someplace to be.
They had plenty of room on the other side of their car, it's not like the person on the other side of them parked crooked. It is rediculous! I took these pictures with my phone and emailed them to myself. I hope this was extraordinary circumstance for this person.
They had plenty of room on the other side of their car, it's not like the person on the other side of them parked crooked. It is rediculous! I took these pictures with my phone and emailed them to myself. I hope this was extraordinary circumstance for this person.
8 Comments:
That is so not nice!
By
Anonymous, at 7:49 PM, March 25, 2008
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Unknown, at 10:54 AM, March 26, 2008
hm, it looks like NC isn't the only place where retards live. kill that guy.
By
grogthecaveman, at 10:56 AM, March 26, 2008
Did they scratch your car? I just can't imagine getting that close to another car without hitting it. What a jerkface.
By
kathyeffingjacobs, at 11:14 AM, March 26, 2008
HOW RUDE! I can't believe some one would sink so low to do something like that!
By
Anonymous, at 11:06 AM, March 27, 2008
maybe he was confronted with a parking space that had a baby lying face down in it already and he just cheated a bit to the other side. furthermore, he could have been late to an appointment for donating his kidney to his sick brother and had to settle for the baby-space.
By
Hokey, at 9:44 AM, March 28, 2008
wow- I would report them!! What was thier problem!!
Hope Drake feels better soon!!
By
Mommy America, at 6:52 PM, March 29, 2008
I would taken down their campus ID tag number and called campus parking - they are parked outside the lines, and should have been ticketed. I am ok with a bit of fudging, but when they are actually impeding access of someone who parked perfectly ok, thats just wrong.
By
Sarah Maximiek, at 11:48 AM, March 31, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home