
I've been so busy lately getting ready for christmas and enjoying the baby. Babies grow so fast that I try to spend time with her every day. Quality time, not like 'I'll hold her while I cook dinner' but really interacting and playing with her. Then I get pictures like the one of her chewing on her toes - I love it! Lance took the photo of her wearing a beret. She can wear hats - they look good on her!

Nights have been difficult and I am so tired. The kids have been in bed by 8pm so I've been able to work on a project or clean the kitchen before I go to bed, however, both kids have been getting a lot recently. Drake has been having night terrors and waking-up for one reason or another, and Davia gets-up about twice during the night. Last night she got-up at 11:30, just when I was getting to bed, and didn't fall asleep till 1:30. It's rough, maybe tonight I'll go to bed at the kids' bedtime.

So it snowed here a few days ago and I brought Davia outside to experience snow for the first time. She didn't like it. I think it was too cold for her and she especially hated it when she fell face-first into it. And when I pulled her around in the sled she had a look on her face like she was experiencing a strange encounter with an alien race. She ended-up falling asleep in her carseat in the car while I shoveled the driveway. Drake and L went to the neighbors house to sled down a big hill they have in their back yard. What a fun weekend!
2 Comments:
my bairns didn't like snow suits or coats because they couldn't move as well.
By
Hokey, at 1:46 PM, December 15, 2009
Davia is so cute!
By
kathyeffingjacobs, at 6:39 AM, December 16, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home