Jumpin Jack
Drake has been going to preschool 5 days a week and he is doing really well. He hasn't asked to go home or complained about going to preschool at all. If we can afford it, we are considering sending him to preschool 5 days a week during the fall semester. I suspect that it'll be too crazy with 2 kids home, and having Drake at Preschool in the mornings has been tremendously helpful. I'll be able to test my suspition in August, I'll have a few days after Pennsic home alone with the kids.
Drake's been into the Madagascar Penguin cartoon and I have seen every episode almost 50 times in the past 2 weeks! It's not an annoying cartoon and there are a few funny lines in each episode. He's also been into Monster Quest on the History channel. It's great to hear him talk about it :)

1 Comments:
0:28 - that looks like one terrified baby!
Glad to see that everyone is doing well!
By
grogthecaveman, at 11:52 AM, August 18, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home