New Baby!
This video was taken in the hospital when Davia was two days old. And the picture was also taken in the hospital the day she was born.
She is a terrific baby! Very easy going, quiet and very observant. She'll watch people, lights, even TV for quite awhile. She loves being with people (which makes sleeping at night difficult because she doesn't want to be alone in her bassinet). She HATES socks! We've tried putting a few pairs of socks on her and she kicks them off. She smiles easily. Almost every time I change her diaper she finds a way to pee while I'm switching from the dirty one to the clean one!
So things are going well, I was expecting a terror for a baby since Drake was also a good baby. My Mom has been a HUGE help with the transition. I sleptin till 11am this morning, I haven't been able to do that in years! I'm going to miss her next week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home