Crown Tourney
We had a good time at Crown Tournament. It was very different to have so many people come to support us for the tournament. My husband did not do as well as he would have liked. He tried a different training strategy for this Crown and it failed! So now we know how he needs to train for the next tourney in October. The first two pictures I found posted on Facebook.The first picture is of me wearing my husband's colors (white and green). You can even see my big belly in Roman clothes!
The next picture is of my husband wearing his fancy new tunic made by a friend of ours, Felicity, she can do awsome machine embroidery! I made him a new submilitaris. He is wearing his new (temporary) helmet - I'm so glad he won't be getting popped in the nose anymore. I'll be even happier when the armorer finishes his custom helmet which has been on order and paid for, for 2 years this August *grumble grumble*. My husband is so much more patient then I am!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home