Angelique's Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Drake Quotes

I was doing a load of laundry during Drake's bedtime and the load was unbalanced. It was vibrating something in Drake's room and I was looking around trying to figure out where the noise was coming from. Drake said: "It's a helicopter going away". It did sound like a helicopter :)

We were putting Drake to bed and he wanted to read one more story. I wasn't willing to read another story because I try to keep a firm bedtime so that I can have time to do things that I want to do and watch TV that I want to watch. L agreed to read the story to him.
Mommy: You have a really great Daddy.
Drake: I know.

The best quote ever! Our pipes were making a glub glub noise and I was afraid we might have another clog in our main drain pipe again. BTW - flushable wipes are not flushable! I was going on and on about how horrible it was. Drake looked at me and really put things into perspective...
Drake: Did you get farted on? Did you get pooped on? That would be horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home