Angelique's Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

Playing at Home


I don't have any big events to talk about, just a bunch of quick things...


Last weekend my parents visited and helped us install a new mailbox in front of our house. Thank goodness! The old post was jimmied together and the box leaked! We also went to a giant book publisher sale that happens once a year in a warehouse. They sell the overstock books for a couple bucks each. It was great!


We have started getting ready for christmas. This year we want to put a train around the tree, so we purchased a motorized James, and Drake just loves him. For those who don't know the Thomas the Train engines, James is the red one with a round face, he also has a coal tender but it's not pictured here.


It's funny when your child tells you something that you tell him. I was mad about something and I was yelling about it. Drake came up to me and said, "deep breaths, Mommy, deep breaths". I had to stop and take deep breaths because it's my own advice! Well, it worked.


I spent 2 hours raking our front yard yesterday. We have a big maple tree in our yard and you couldn't see a single blade of grass peeping out from underneath the fallen leaves. The yard looked so nice yesterday, and then it snowed last night. I hope the town picks up the leaves even though they are covered in snow. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home