Drake Quotes
Well, our digital camera is still broken and we haven't purchased a new one yet - so no new pictures for the blog. But, there are some interesting things that have been happening. Here are some quotes from Drake...
Describing throw-up: "I got sick. I had a big burp and things from my belly came out my mouth."
"Daddy made my sad face go away" :)
About twice a month he comes downstairs after he's been in bed for half an hour and says, "I'm starving! I need a grilled cheese" He's a growing boy. We make one for him, and put him back to bed.
At the store looking at cars from the Cars movie that he is collecting:"Oh my gosh. Look at these. This is serious. I need to buy these."
And this is a conversation after his first day at preschool:
Daddy, "How are you doing?"
Drake, "I'm doing good."
Daddy, "Did you have fun today?"
Drake, "Yes."
Daddy, "What did you do?"
Drake, "I said, I need my mommy, I need my daddy, and then I cried"
Yesterday after preschool Drake was talking about how his friend helped him make his cornucopia picture. It's really neat that he has a friend of his own :) And lately, he has been really proud about doing things himself. This is great.
Describing throw-up: "I got sick. I had a big burp and things from my belly came out my mouth."
"Daddy made my sad face go away" :)
About twice a month he comes downstairs after he's been in bed for half an hour and says, "I'm starving! I need a grilled cheese" He's a growing boy. We make one for him, and put him back to bed.
At the store looking at cars from the Cars movie that he is collecting:"Oh my gosh. Look at these. This is serious. I need to buy these."
And this is a conversation after his first day at preschool:
Daddy, "How are you doing?"
Drake, "I'm doing good."
Daddy, "Did you have fun today?"
Drake, "Yes."
Daddy, "What did you do?"
Drake, "I said, I need my mommy, I need my daddy, and then I cried"
Yesterday after preschool Drake was talking about how his friend helped him make his cornucopia picture. It's really neat that he has a friend of his own :) And lately, he has been really proud about doing things himself. This is great.

6 Comments:
Oh my gosh - those are too cute. I love the quote about what he did at preschool.
Although the toasted cheese sandwhich making might explain why you looked so tired the other day...
By
libwitch, at 9:03 AM, November 08, 2007
Drake's quotes are so cute! He's brilliant.
By
kathyeffingjacobs, at 9:42 AM, November 08, 2007
oh man, that preschool quote cracked me up!!
By
Jen, at 1:16 PM, November 08, 2007
very cute- love looking at your blog and keeping up with family. aunt sue
By
Anonymous, at 9:19 AM, November 10, 2007
It is really cute when the little ones start talking. Age 2 is my very favorite age!!!
By
Mommy America, at 7:55 AM, November 17, 2007
Some of the things he says just amaze me.
Thus far, I have liked all of the ages I have experienced. I miss falling asleep in the middle of the day with a baby snuggled on me. Now, there is a lot less guessing when the child can communicate. This is good and a pain-in-the-butt because you realize that he is a little person with his own preferences.
By
Angelique, at 8:40 AM, November 19, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home