Angelique's Blog

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Pre-Pennsic Prep



Waaaay back in July I sewed a 2 dresses for myself, a pair of pants and a tunic for my husband, and lots of tunics for Drake. None of his stuff from last year still fit him so he needed a whole new wardrobe! Here is a picture of some of the tunics I made for him. He especially likes the one with dinosaurs and the one with dump trucks.




My husband was busy too! He repainted his shield. He did it differently this time and it looks so pretty - too bad its been made to get hit, its a work of art. The sealion and the stag's head are augmentations to his arms - very rare in the SCA. The stags combating on the green background is his arms, and the frog on a white invected circle and blue diamond is my arms. It's really cool because no one else in the SCA can bare our arms.

1 Comments:

  • LOVE the shield.

    Are tractors and dump trucks really allowed on SCA garb?! The shame! The shame! *grin*

    The sheer size of Pennsic just amazes me. I can never get over it. Ever. And I realize the battle picture is just a small bit of it.

    By Blogger Sarah Maximiek, at 9:19 AM, September 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home