Neat Picture
This is a great picture that my Sister-in-Law took of the 3 cousins while she was babysitting them one day. They look so much alike, can you tell which one is Drake? I think his spikey hair gives him away :) They are watching their Grandpa driving the backhoe down the road.
If you haven't heard, there is a Thomas the Train recall. The paint in some of the red and yellow trains contain lead. recalls.rc2.com There was a press release about the recall, and it was announced on NPR. I didn't see it posted on Consumer Reports. We have some of the pieces so I will be mailing them in a couple of days. I have some great photos from the weekend that I hope to post later this week.

2 Comments:
Drake's the one on the far right, right? His hair is too cute!
That sucks about the recall - for some reason, I was under the impression that we didn't use lead in paints anymore. Boo.
By
kathyeffingjacobs, at 6:30 AM, June 20, 2007
Yes, he is on the far right.
Well, the trains were made in China and I guess they don't have those rules over there. Either that or they are trying to hurt Americans.
By
Angelique, at 1:25 PM, June 20, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home