Angelique's Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Long Time, No Blogging!


A lot has been happening lately. Plus we lost the cord that connects the camera to the computer, but luckily L found it yesterday!


We took a quick jaunt to NC to visit some friends. We had a terrific time! I wish we could've stayed longer, but it just didn't work-out. This first picture is of Drake and L playing a guitar video game at our friends' house. They made us a really great breakfast-for-dinner :) We also attended the coronation of two of our best friends. We were in the prcession. I finished the outfits in time and all three of us looked really good that day - I had my camera, I wish I had asked someone to take a picture but I was so excited about seeing and catching-up with my Atlantian friends. I was sewing-on buttons and cutting loose threads on the car ride down south. We had to stop often for Drake, about when the car was at a half tank of gas. Playing movies on the laptop helps.


The same weekend, my grandmother became very sick and entered the hospital. I don't want to talk much about it, but she passed away. The funeral service was beautiful, and everyone went out to dinner afterwards to celebrate her life. We had about 75 people there - it was really terrific and I'm so glad I was apart of it.

4 Comments:

  • Hey, I'm sorry I missed you, and I'm sorry about your grandmother :( I've had some annoying health issues, but I'm hoping they clear up soon and I'll be able to see you guys. Also, we have something for Drake! :D

    ~R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 PM, April 26, 2007  

  • I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.

    We loved seeing all of you!

    By Blogger kathyeffingjacobs, at 11:19 AM, April 27, 2007  

  • Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I am sorry I didn't see ya all while you were here. It is has been busy with work. I am bad about sending cards also. aunt sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM, April 27, 2007  

  • Thank you for your condolances.

    I'll catch everyone at some point in the future. And I look forward to it.

    By Blogger Angelique, at 7:27 AM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home