
It was a great conference and I did a lot of networking, but I was ready to leave the second day. Being away for so long was so hard because Drake kept asking me and Daddy "whe is Mommy?" when we talked on the phone, and he would also ask "how you doin?" or "wha you doin?". When I came home Drake ran to me and kept joyfully saying "Mommy Mommy!". He wouldn't leave my side the whole evening and he kept giving me kisses and hugs every so-often. There was alot of attention for Mommy!

Shortly after all of the initial hugs and kisses, I hadn't even left the foier when my husband asks me to go on a family shopping trip! We went to the toy store and found a great train set to add to the one he got for his birthday. In the picture above, you can see his favorite train, Diesel 10, as the last train-car. We actually went to the store to get Drake a potty! He is so funny! He put toilet paper in the potty, just like he does with the real one. When he realized his potty didn't flush he took the toilet paper out and put it in the real one. When he tries to sit on it (with his clothes on for now), he climbs on it by putting his feet in the bowel. The potty has a little guard in the front for boys - that thing keeps falling off when he sits. I can tell that potty training is going to be an adventure!
So I volunteered to watch the internet cafe at the conference and I received a sailor's hat for volunteering. In this second picture, he is trying on the hat himself (he put it on upside-down). That's about all for now. Laters.
1 Comments:
it's always great to get back home to family! Aunt Sue
By
Anonymous, at 12:07 PM, April 15, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home