Angelique's Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pancakes

Last weekend my parents visited and we had a great time. We went out to dinner for my birthday, we fixed a couple of things around the house, and we went to the Maple Festival in Marathon, NY. It was fun! We had a pancake breakfast and stocked up on our maple sugar candies, maple syrup, and maple lollipops. They even had granulated maple sugar - but it was too expensive for me! I wonder what that would taste like in my tea? We saw the mobile zoo, and the discovery center. There were lots of other things to do, like helicopter and buggy rides, that I might do next time.

This is a picture of Drake eating pancakes. My camera died after my Mom took this picture, so this is all I have from the weekend.

I'm off to a conference for four days. I will miss my family very much. Laters.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home