Angelique's Blog

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Crown Tournament


Last week we competed in our Kingdom's Crown Tournament. I just found this web page with video from the tourney if anyone woulf like to watch. My husband is referred to as Tindal. Enjoy!

The picture was taken by my Mother-in-Law, on our side porch. Drake was with Nana and Papa for the day while we were at the event.

4 Comments:

  • wonderful picture. And I take it your husband did well - but what does THL stand for?

    And what clan/group are you in? I have been meaning to ask, and yet I keep forgetting!

    By Blogger Sarah Maximiek, at 9:19 AM, May 09, 2007  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Angelique, at 12:52 PM, May 11, 2007  

  • THL = The Honorable Lord or The Honorable Lady for a woman

    We are in the Kingdom of AEthelmearc, we play more on the kingdom-level. We are members of the Shire of Sterlynge-vayle, but we are not tremendously active on a local-level.

    By Blogger Angelique, at 12:57 PM, May 11, 2007  

  • thanks for the link it was fun to watch. Good job to all. Aunt Sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM, May 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home