Old Footage
While my husband was searching for some footage of an event, he found this clip of me and Drake in the snow when he was 1.5 years old. I think it's so amazing listening to him speak back then.

The water is draining into the road in front of our house which is causing an icy/slushy mess. The town has been coming to sand and salt the road, then clear it every day. The next day the ice is back! It's crazy!
My husband and Drake went sledding in our backyard when we had snow earlier last month. They had a lot of fun. When I tried I got a face-full of snow and almost steered the sled off the steep hill that is our side-yard. I decided it wasn't my thing to do and took pictures instead.
Davia is climbing stairs now! You can see me in the picture to catch her if she falls. She is so adventurous and persistant. She's cruising, keeps falling down and gets right back up and tries again... after a good cry of course. She is so melodramatic and needs to be sure she gets attention before she is ok again. You can see in the picture that she has a giant bruise on her forehead. It's from one of her many attempts at walking. She picks herself up to standing and is cruising from object to object and doing great, then she tries to let go and crashes to the floor. In this case it was the leg of a chair.

1 Comments:
It was so much fun seeing Drake in the snow and how he talked at 1 1/2years.
Sledding looks wild!
I can't believe Davia is crawling!
She's a mover!!!
Thanks for sharing.
By
Anonymous, at 6:22 PM, February 03, 2010
Post a Comment
<< Home