Angelique's Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

Babysitter!

I found this neat web page where you can dress your own fairy! It's Faery Dress-Up Game. I had alot of fun creating a few fairy's last week.

So this weekend was a big step for my family. We hired our first babysitter to watch Drake while mu husband and I went out. L's company was having their annual party to honor everyone and it was for adults only, due to language. There was a great picture of Drake eating fruitloops off of the christmas tree garland at the photo gallery! We had fun and Drake seems to like his babysitter. I told him a couple times every day for 3 days that my friend was coming over to watch him while Mommy & Daddy went out. When we finally left there were no screaming fits or anything! He said goodbye and we left. I gave the babysitter a gift to give to Drake, I never asked how well the gift went over, but it looks like they had a fun time with it. It was a bag with left over party favors from his first birthday. He kept asking me to blow on the Blow Out - I did it once and hit a dinosaur in his pop-up book and he couldn't get enough of it! So it's about time we found a babysitter! I predict that I will see movies at the theatre in my future :)


Drake's Uncles visited this weekend too. It was great to see them, to see them play with Drake, and share our hospitality with them. Drake really loves both of them, he was giving out hugs and kisses when they left.

This picture is from Thanksgiving 2006. I completely forgot to take pictures this weekend! He had put those sunglasses on all by himself. I was so afraid he would poke his eyes out, but I held back helping him to he could learn to do it himself.

1 Comments:

  • Your fairy looks annoyed, or embarassed. Perhaps she doesn't like the way you dressed her? Maybe she wanted something more... contemporary? Love you!

    By Blogger Aunt Diana, at 6:14 AM, February 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home